Can I just point out that public libraries remain humanity’s greatest invention to this day?
I mean, combine harvesters and water-filtration plants and Advil are wonderful things I would not want to live without, but libraries have free books.
I mean what could compare?
- libraryoasis reblogged this from ex-tabulis
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident likes this
- closerthanthetinythoughts likes this
- librarianpirate likes this
- queerlittlething likes this
- donganhillslibrary likes this
- luigiegh reblogged this from histrionicintrovert
- spacecowboy-strikesback reblogged this from libraryadvocates
- librarianproblems likes this
- libraryadvocates reblogged this from histrionicintrovert and added:
- libraryadvocates likes this
- histrionicintrovert posted this